Saturday, May 26, 2012

You Think They Would Learn



Image
Not sure what I was thinking when I changed my mind to get my tubes ties last year. Fear of being put to sleep was the number one reason. I’m about to be 36 and I am sure I do not want anymore children. I do want another little boy, but until you can elect your gender, I’ll be ok. Three is plenty.
Since Aunt Flo (who I’ve hated for a very long time) is in town, I’m basically locked down to the house. Since having Anna is so bad there is not going anywhere the first couple of days. I wanted to take the kids to build and grow, but my sister has four kids to fight in the store and I didn’t want to stress her out. I’ll just make sure they are up there next Saturday. 
My friend came yesterday and sold a phone to me. I am so very happy to be connected back to the world again. I have really become dependent on a phone. I am going to try to get on where she works. Not sure how I would work it out getting there, but I always seem to find a way. First of all, I got to get the job. I got to get back to work, and I really could care less what the job is at this point. 
She is wanting to plan a trip to New Orleans with her friend later this Fall. I am so game. I really do not care what anyone thinks. I need a freaking weekend to myself. No kids, no man, and just fun. I will have pacify my little caveman hubby to go, cause little man gets jealous….lol. A weekend at the lake should work. The kids, he and I , and our little terror angel. The now walking giggling wrath with six whole teeth to attack you with. Then will giggle at you when you scream. Got to love her.
If not the lake then just a hotel with a pool. Food, relaxation, and maybe some Mommy kool-aid? Nah, cause you know how that goes. Daddy lays there watching sports while Mommy takes over doing my same job but in just a much smaller environment. I am running to stores, fast foods, taking everyone to the bathroom. I am the lifeguard at the pool, and then I got to get everyone bath, calmed down, and to bed. Where is the relaxation in that?  OH poo…I’m just tired, and whooped this weekend.
Daddy is going to the races tonight so I will have Anna tonight. I really needed some sleep last night, but of course the thought of zombies put both the older kids in my bed. So I had my usual two feet. lol. Got to love them. I will get better I know it will. The only way to make that happen is if Mommy goes back to work. It is time. BE BLESSED!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment