Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy 34th Charles


Today, we are heading to Dixion, MS to celebrate Charles 34th birthday with a BBQ. Doubt I will stay there tonight. My nerves are little ragged lately. I'm having a tough time adjusting to summer break. I just can't seem to get on a schedule. Anyway, we will probably have steak and I was going to cook him a cake, but I think I'll get some pies. My energy is in the toilet too. lol.


My sister's older boys are here helping my Stepdad with the yard work. I would like to go to her house to visit, but there is always some stupid little drama and I don't have the nerves to face that today. Think I'll just go to the country and relax a while. My phone is acting stupid so there may not be pics. I appreciate the people that do view my blog. I thank you so much, and would love your comments! Until later BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment