Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Been a somewhat peaceful weekend. I spent it with Anna and Charles at his house. It was nice to just sit out in the country watching tv and listening to a beautiful thunderstorm. Taking a nap with Anna, and enjoying some KFC that totally knocked up all out. 

I was a little sad not to spend it with my two older kids, but they will be here in a few minutes. Charles sold his gun so he could take me out to dinner. We went to out favorite Mexican restaurant in Philly. We went got Anna a drink called Hogwash/Green and it totally turned her body red. I don't understand why drinks do that to her. It's all by faded, it's just weird. 

Now I am back home and waiting for Dylan and Gia. She's out for the summer, but he has to go the rest of the week. So not fair, lol. We are going to have fun the girls and I. I am looking forward to crawling in bed with the kids and getting a little better sleep than I did this weekend. Charles's bed is horrible, and we both sleep all over the bed. He gave up about 7am and went and got on the couch. lol. Well, that's my weekend. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :-) Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment