Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Awards Day for Dylan

I was so happy that I decided to go to Awards Day. His teacher didn't let me know and low and behold he got THREE awards. I was so very happy. Here they are below:








I went after the awards and signed him out for SUMMER! You talk about a little boy being so very happy! Tonight we can stay up and they have Haley Bug coming over to stay. Wish I had some celebration food, but I will this weekend.


I went this afternoon and got the decorations for Gia and Annalissa's birthday. Now all I have to get are the presents. I just pray more money comes through before then. You can never start too early to plan, but the most important thing is that everyone is happy. I have to say it is very hard sometimes to make Gia happy, but she is my daughter and I am the same way. Here are some pics of her:


She wore this Sunday to church with her Daddy. 


She picked out this hat at the Dollar Tree. ...lol it's gonna be her birthday hat, and of course  she had to be a pack of rings and put on her Tinkerbell top to top all of it off. God broke the mold on her. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment