Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where is Mommy's Candy?



Everyone has the case of the red a$$, so it's going to be a long day. I'm about to take my candy from the doctor to see if I can ease some of my pain, and nerves. Really need to get on a program with that.


Today, after breakfast, these little monsters are going to help me clean this place. It is in a terrible right mess. My plan is to get about ten bags of crap out the front door. This, of course, is probably going to take us all week, because they get in no hurry listening to me.


Back in the glory days of 1983, if I looked at my elders the wrong way, talked back, or said no there was this bush from hell out in the yard with switches. Ever proper Southern home has one. Each older home automatically has one planted either from elders or God.


My kids have yet to seriously meet Mr. Switch, and don't get me wrong, I do not beat my kids, but I am both Mommy and Daddy and I'm getting run over and I am tired of it.



Even I am guilty of making a big deal out of nothing. Like getting our stuff organized, but dang it's got to be done. I want it done. It is piling up and it makes me crazy. I am trying to make jewelry this morning, and Anna is next to me screaming. Next minute she's on the floor playing. We are all just not morning people. We are seriously off schedule. I understand now back when we were kids, my grandmother would get us up early on the weekends. Put us to doing something. Laying around all day zoning out on stuff is just bad for kids. They will go crazy. Hmmm....yard work. Yeah we got some that needs to be done. Right after I get to throw away tons of stuff. 


Mommy will get back into balance, and these kids will not make me crazy today. I will evoke the truths of the ancestors and cut a limb and wear that booty out if needed. I will be respected and loved.

 I am the MAMA!



I would love for you to leave me a comment or email me!




No comments:

Post a Comment