Sunday, May 6, 2012

Little Get Away

I decided to put our blog here on the front page. It just takes up too much of my time doing two.


So, we took a little holiday this weekend. We had all the kids and stayed a couple of nights away so they could swim, and relax....it just wasn't relaxing for me AT all. Donor#2, and even though I am grateful cause he footed the bill, decided he would get in bed and not move. That left me four kids to manage, but it went ok. Here are all the pics.


Daddy got me my own little boat and I had a blast!

My big boy is finally not afraid!

Me and Anna Boo, so for no makeup lol. 

My brave girl. Not afraid anymore!

My two second on the alligator. lol She did not trust it. 


Made some waffles on the waffle maker!

His first dive!



Gia and Anna's brother Brandon


Wheeeee


Anna and her Dad with Gia

My beautiful smiling monkie!


This is the life!

Charles and I 

Best day ever Mommy!
We stayed there Friday alone, and I got some rest then. We went to the Golden Moon and the Silver Star. We played a few slots. He did pretty good and I won $20. I told him that in some way I'll have to spend it and I did, that what he didn't just straight up take from me. I wouldn't have done him like that, but that's his way. 


Saturday it was going to just be me and my kids, but his son decided to go. Kinda good cause even though Charles turns back into a 15 year old around him, there is at least a little help. We took at the kids to the hotel and ate some Popeye's. Got to love that. We let them swim a few hours. There were some drifters in the pool that management had to kick out. Very awkward. I don't understand how people have the balls to do stuff like that. As if they are not going to get caught. 


After swimming, I used my cell phone to order pizza and the kids thought that was amazing.  You have got to love kids! After pizza, the kids lost their mind wanting to go get pizza. The idiot actually wanted me to go do that and get out and get him some beer. I said no way it was not happening. Don't care if he got mad. One of the rules of me going this weekend was that he was not suppose to drink and he did. He literally can not go one day without alcohol. I wish he would because that is the man I love. The sober part of him that I never get to see. 


This morning was a little more stressful. Having to get all the kids to the front office to make waffles, then go back and pack everything. I don't really think parents...well Mommies never get to relax when you go somewhere. The same little dramas follow you even when you leave home. People lost their shoes, has missing kidnapped socks and underwear. Motel dryer was expensive and even after an hour it did not dry my bra...Lordy it's was something every three seconds. 


Well this week is Gia last week of Pre-k. She will have a program this Thursday. I am so excited to see her on stage. I am going to start looking for a job this week, and try to start, as soon as, everyone is out of school. I will probably start part time and then become full time when school goes back in session. I am going to save for another car, and then a trailer and some land. Right now that's the plan. If you are reading this, please say a little prayer. Thanks, and Be Blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment