Friday, April 1, 2011

I wonder what it feels like.....

I wonder how it would feel to wake up to someone you truly love. To see their smile, and know that they are happy you are by their side. How would it feel for them to come home and wrap their arms around you, get a real kiss, and know that they couldn't wait to get home to see your face.

What would it feel like to have a happy family day at a park. Everyone is smiling and laughing. You feel safe and protected enough that you can too enjoy the experience. That the man is overjoyed in his heart that he has your kids, you, and maybe he's own...and he finally feels complete.

I wonder how it would feel that at night at bedtime to not have any anger just true love shared between two people, and after you sleep so soundly. Having his arms to keep you warm and safe. Your children are warm and safe in their own beds. Everyone is at peace, finally.

I may never experience this in my life, and people who have it truly take it for granted. Just the simple things in life that I want so bad, and never have. Really a good heart and life is being wasted. If only, I could have the same as other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment