Friday, April 15, 2011

Bed Rest....Sucks!

Been in the bed on and off all day. I hated it. It's not really fun to run the house from a pillow. You know the kids were not listening. Thank goodness I had some family here to help. I kept Dylan out today cause he had a cold and fever. Magically he was healed by 10am. Stinker. School let out at 12pm today because we has tornadoes coming left and right from Texas. Even had one downtown of my brother's city. One about twelve miles away where Charles lives, and a few other towns. A school bus of kids got trapped. Spring weather here is crazy and dangerous.

Yesterday I felt horrible and I didn't want to bother you with the devil walking around making your day hell. I know it was Friday and you probably needed to get things done before the weekend. So no hard feelings.

This weekend the goat cancelled out on the kids. Claims he has to work. Not very likely. Would you believe that idiot started crying on the phone and asked me back. WTF. That's a hell no. Had a total meltdown on the phone. I told Charles since the weather was bad I'll stay home tonight with the kids, and maybe come visit in the morning. Gia will not stay out there yet, cause he has another house. So, mostly likely we'll all be home the whole weekend. The hospital locked me down from sex, household duties, anything stressful. Still all I do is lay there and think of things that need to be done. I've got to get the kid's baby stuff together. Really thought I has more time. Oh well. Life doesn't come with a calendar or watch.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Not sure if you still read all this. Only way I can let you know all at once what's up. Would like to hear more from you. As always, I'll take what I can get. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment