Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day

This morning went to crap real quick. Dylan completely flipped out on me. He has never acted like this before. I think it's because he's uncle is here, and he wants to stay home with him. Still, that doesn't give him the right to throw his breakfast on the CARPET and stomp it. I try to be the better mom and make him a bowl of cereal since he only had like five minutes before the bus. Do you know that child picked it up and threw in on the kitchen floor. Of course, it went all over me. I should of put him over my knee, but instead told him to get out of this house and get on the bus. He went to the bus crying and hungry, then I go to crying. I wish little boys didn't have to grow up.

Now that I am calmed down, spending some time with my brother. He is leaving to go back home for the day. Got tons of cleaning to do. I haven't felt great, and there is no help. I am the maid here. Gia main mission is to destroy the house on a daily cycle. Almost wish there was money and someone to call to come to the house to help. Bending over is killing me. This kid doesn't mind if I can't I believe. She's as happy as a bug in a rug. Just do what I can and rest when I need to. All I can do.

If I could get on a sleep schedule that would be awesome. Because you know in another month or two sleep will be a distant memory. Good thing I've learned to sleep in the strangest places. No problem holding a couple of kids in my lap and knocking out during Spongebob. Just will have to make sure Gia doesn't sneak the baby from my lap and hide her somewhere. lol. Can't wait to see what stuff she comes up with.

Gia is going for testing on April 19th to be hopefully one of twenty they pick for preschool. If she is picked, she'll get to ride her own bus and go to school from 8-2. This would really be a HUGE help to me. I know it will help her too. She is super smart and this will give her some extra help and kids to befriend.

Well enough boring  you for one day. lol. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment