Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Annalissa Marie at 34 Weeks
Just a few weeks we will get to meet our little girl. I say weeks, but it's really anytime. Most of all since I can't seem to do the whole bed rest things. Everyone says I'm nesting, but I have so much to do and I have to do it alone. No Dad there, at least here, to set things up and get things ready. Who wants to come home and everything is out of order? Not this chick. Got almost everything. I really did need a bed, but I'll make do. I'm on such a limited income, but hopefully when she gets old enough I can change that. The Dad is helping, but he has to live too I guess. We decided to have our own stuff at the last minute and that really messed me up. After all you can't live in two different house and drag a nursery. Not sure what I was thinking. Oh well. On to what's going on. 

Would you believe that I woke up this morning and forgot to get put Dylan a couple of bucks under his pillow?? Tooth Fairy speech last night for nothing. I had to tell him that the fairy put the money on my card and told me to take him to the store when he got home. He was cool with it. God, second time in a row. I'm just so tired. When my head hits the pillow I'm KO. So, I'll take him to his fave store today after his therapy session for his finger. Maybe before he loses all his baby teeth I'll get it right. lol.

Was going to spend the night in the country tonight, but we are having even more storms. I live in the tornado alley of the south, and my daughter is super scared of bad weather. I think I'll just go out there alone tonight to get a little alone time and be pampered. Been a really long time. More later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment