Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer So Far

I haven't really been a busy little blogger. Been really a hot and boring summer, but that's kinda the point right?

The kids attended there Mamaw Divine's church's Vacation Bible School. I don't remember the name of the church but it was in Little Rock, MS. Here are the pics.





Gia (in pink) get her award. 

My son Dylan and his cousin Haley

Dylan and Haley in the purple shirt. 

Me holding Anna, Gia, Dylan, Aunt Heather, and her daughter Haley. 

It's always better with ICE CREAM!!
We are in the process of packing and getting ready to move down the street to a new apartment. Just saving up for the hellacious light bill deposit. They should be ashamed! Oh well, it gives me time to get everything in order. I won't discuss the problem here, but a few things will improve there. I will probably be more lonely at time, and I will only have net on my phone. Gonna try to save some serious money. Get back to the real world of working, and get back on my feet.

I am not too fond of the place we are moving too, but it will be rent free for me since my income has currently went in the toliet. It's really sucky here. I am seriously thinking about going back to college and finish my AA degree and finally get a grown up job. Hmm, but what shall I ever be? I tell ya, I was putting in for a job at the local Walmart to take picture of kids. They threw a serious math test at me online, with these three kids trying to kill each other and screaming...kinda like now...there is no hope of looking like you have any bit of education. 

Enough depression, so Saturday my bbf and I went out to Mexican in Philly, and then we watch "MAGIC MIKE". Hmm, the dancing and eye candy was good, but the plot...lordy me. I was bored to tears. It was a horrible plot, horrible filming, and terrible acting. It really reminded me of "Coyote Ugly". Not in a good way, but it also got better when the guys hit the stage. It tickled me to see all these older ladies laughing at the sexy parts and rocking hard in their chair. Not sure if it was of embarrassment like my bbf, or they just couldn't hold their happy in. lol. 

On the home front, donor#2 and I have just come to an agreement to love and not judge. Not to control, but be helpful. No marriage, no living together, each live our own lives. For us it works. We get our space, our free time, and the time we do spend together is really meaningful. No it's not the secret to a happy relationship, but it just works for us. 

So, we are not in July. Dylan will be 8 soon. Where did the time go? We will be going tomorrow night I think to the hotel and let the kids swim, going to the resort to see the fireworks, then we have my sister's son's fifth birthday Wednesday. If you pray, pray for us that our lives improve. It never comes easy, but when it gets here it will be good. 

Coming Soon!....I'll be putting my photography on here for sale and show. Way more videos once I have a minute or two to post them. Blog videos of me are coming, and much more. Stay tuned and BE BLESSED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment