Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Get It Now

For years I have tried to fix something that fell apart as a child. Something that was not my fault. My relationship with my Mother. We love each other but now in my adult life we no longer need each other. I don't need her in my space. You can't fly like that no matter who it is.

I have been here for years out of a have too. I am now being blessed with my own place. Rent free. This will be the platform for my evolution. This will be where I will find myself again. A rebirth so to speak.

A place where I am finally the only Mama and my ever move will not be judged. You ever notice that that the ones that judge you the most has done the worst jobs themselves? What makes them so perfect now. Well nothing of course. I am going to have to leave my past behind. Lock some of the memories away so I can proceed.

This is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment