Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer's End

Summer is slowly closing down and so many things have changed. Of course the kids both grew their usual foot during summer, but plenty of things on the home front has changed.

First being is that I am single. At least according to myself. I recently found out that donor #2 was seeing the same chick that he messed around with while I was pregnant. So, that's a done deal.

On a happier note, my older two kids got to spend a whole week with their father. He drives over the road, so he only comes home like once a month. He took them to the Choctaw Indian fair here in Neshoba, and they had a blast. Bought them tons of fair foods, rode rides, and even won a few prizes. I have to admit it really made me sad that I couldn't do something like that for them, but hopefully my time is coming.

Here are a couple of recent pics:

Having fun while Bubba and Sissy were gone. 

My nephew William's fifth birthday party. 

Annalissa

Wanting to grow up way too fast. She is so smart. 

Anna's Aura

Words to live by:-)

Wonder if he knows you don't wear blue underwear with white shorts. lol

Another shot of Gia and William

At our small holiday. 

Smurf he won at the fair. 

My little cornfed baby. :-)

My niece Haley and Gia
Now that summer is coming to an end, we are getting school supplies and clothes. Their Dad have gotten most of it. There is still ton to get. I was hoping to be in the apartment by now, but it just hasn't worked out just yet.

Tomorrow, we will have Dylan's 8th birthday party. I tell you, when you have kids, you have to enjoy every single second. It goes by too damn fast for my taste. He is getting a Sonic MP3 player, the Spore game, and tons of PS2 that we are still waiting to come in. He is old enough now that he can go to the bakery and order he own cake. I hope it will be a happy day. We need a few of those. God willing I'll get to take them to the Neshoba fair, but their needs will come first. 

If you are reading this, and if you pray.....please pray I find another job...asap!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment