Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Old Fart Olympics

Seems lately that I am starting to settled into my "Old Fart" stage of life. I am almost out of my thirties. I am gaining the Madea pack my 9mm stage, and my give a damn no longer gives a flying f*ck. So there. I think it will be a nice stage for me. Not sure many other people will appreciate it, but as always I'm not on Earth to make their day ;-)

So the latest is that we are suppose to move into our apartment sometimes this week/weekend. I was hoping to be settled by the first day of school. Who knows I might be. I have different feeling about this, but it's for the best. We need our own space and I need my own sanctuary. It been so long since I've had that. A peaceful one at that, and I'll fight for it I believe. It's only going to be a stepping stone. My son has been talking about moving to Meridian. Depends on where I can find a job. I got to get another car as well. I have to live for them while including my own happiness. No need to spend it unhappy and grow old and bitter. I have seen that come to life in my own Mother.

Open house for school is this Thursday. Gia managed to get the same teacher cause she moved on up to Kindergarten. Some wise guy decided it was a good idea that the kids no longer take naps. Wow, can't wait to how this works out. She's been sick like me and has been asleep since 1pm. We all have the crude. I believe it to be said that the summer crude is much worse than the winter crude. So, Thursday we will meet the teachers and see their rooms. It's a lot more peaceful this time around. There is no Joe/Charlie drama. Joe is on the road, and Charlie has chilled out a lot. I will actually get to walk in a take my time, and take some pics. ;-)
It's gonna be hard for them to get back on a schedule, guess I'll start that tonight.

Monday will be Gia's first time to ride the big girl bus with her brother. I know she will be so happy to do that. I guess while they are in school I'll be working on the house. I swear I am going to have to start from scratch, but good thing with that I can make my home my own. All my own taste and how I like it. Just let someone try to move in . HAHAHAHAHAH I don't think so baby.

Maybe once we are all settled in I'll get some creative flows going. I have tons of stories stuck up in my head ready to burst out. I really don't think I'll take my laptop down there, but there always the handy old notebook. Work it out there, then transfer. I would love to do that full time, but looks like I'm gonna have to find something else quick. I can't always rely on others, and enough time has gone by that it's MY time now. I can't wait to see where it takes me.

So a story just popped in my head of a young white girl taking a job in a blues club down in Old New Orleans and she falls for a popular blues player married to the owner. ......Guess I'll get started on that one next. Time to start birthing these people to the creative world!

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment