Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The New Me

Dyeing my hair dark brown tonight. I'll post a pic later on. I am also starting a mostly liquid diet this week. Going back to walking and working more in the garden. I am also going to get out and do a lot more. Make some decisions about my life and stick to them. See some of it as well.

I am not really happy lately. I came to live here to help save money while I was in college. Also to let my kids get a little older. The day has come where I need a change. I need to be working. Taking care of my health, and enjoying life. It goes by too damn fast. My kids are growing way too fast, and I have worked too hard to see my dreams for them past them by just because I was here.

I know I am not happy with Dylan's school. I am going to talk to some people about my other options. I am considering Meridian, Decatur, Philadelphia...maybe even further off. It has to be a place where I can work, maybe even finish my last semester.

Right now my little angels are sleeping away after a small fight. We are still crowded in one bed. I have to admit I like that. This weekend I am going to stay home and get the garage back to living standards and move us back in there. They will be a lot happier with more space, and we can still use this room too. I would love by the time next school year is in session I am settled somewhere. It can be a house or an apartment, I just need my own space. I am very caged and stir crazy right now.

All I can think about is my trip to New Orleans. Although I only will be there a day or two it's something. A chance to see more of the world. I hope in the future to get away like that at least one weekend out of the month.

Well it's time to get this dye out. I feel like I have hundreds of critters running around. lol. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment