Wednesday, April 14, 2010


glitter-graphics.com




I have certainly lost my way. I have forgotten everything that is important. I don't want to hurt people or lose people so I just continue down the wrong roads. I must correct all of my wrongs and make things better for the future. I have to be a wonderful mother that provides a wonderful life for my children. I need to think about myself, but put the right things first.

I have shielded my eyes from the truth and now it's time to absorb the truth and the light and share this miracle with others. I must find my own path and stop listening to the ones that are jealous or hateful. Times are changing and it's time for a change in my life. I have to do this for my children it's for the best. I must think of their future and realize that all my decisions right now affects their future. I must take them to a place where there are opportunities for growth. I hope God will bless me with shelter and income. I plan to work and serve him. The one that truly deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment