Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am in need of change and serenity!

Saint Mother Theresa Pictures, Images and Photos

Saint Theresa's Prayer

May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be confident knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

If I could just allow myself to believe all of this. What he wants from me. I already know and I keep getting clues. When will I listen? I need to remove myself from all the toxic things and people from my life. I need to change my life and all my ways. I need to forgive many people and be forgiven. I need love and support. I want a do over. All I want to do now in life is live for my kids. Give them a fighting chance. A home. A good school. A church. A stable place where they feel safe. So to do that I have to make it clear that the people that make me upset can no longer do that to me. If so, I will take legal matters into my own hands and be rid of them legally.

In my new life, I want to be happy mentally, physically, and within my soul. I want to belong and live life to the fullest. I want a home that I feel safe inside and that I can raise my children in peace. They deserve nothing but the best. Here they will not make it for the future. I must leave where I can find work. I need to tie up all my loose ends, and finish all the things I begin. I am ready to live. It starts with NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment