Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to Summer



Yesterday my baby boy had his first school program. He graduated from Kindergarten. Really I guess it was a practice because he'll be back in there next year. I am doing that because it will be best for him so he will do better. I believe that he was a little too young this year.

The program went perfect and he did really great. Only one person messed it up and I am dealing with that now. I will post more pics and videos when I can get youtube to behave.

This morning we woke up at 9am...wow! Poor Dylan has is waking up feeling a little under the weather, but both are doing their morning routine. Gia is excited to find my coffee cup. "MMMM coffee!!" Dylan is watching Garfield and I am about to cook breakfast cause Gia said "My tummy says I'm hungry". HAHA. I love my kids more that anything on this planet, and now is their time.

I have had my time. So, now I will make everything about them. I am going to find a church for Dylan because out of no where he loves Jesus. Perfect timing cause I want to get closer to God too. I am going to find Gia a school for the fall, and myself a new town and life. It is the only way to escape the devil in this one. I am hoping he's full of mud, but he's not. Ape crazy is what he is and I need to get myself away from all this drama and start completely over somewhere. But....where?

No comments:

Post a Comment