Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday full of peace....so far

This weekend has been a rare weekend. I actually slept...alot. I got to do mostly what I needed, and right now I am pain and stress free. Of course the kids are not home yet, and that will rise a bit, but you know I think I've figured out a few things. The people in my life are the ones that are making things miserable for me. Toxic, unforgiving f*ck heads that hate their lives and want to make everyone around them hate theirs. Sorry it's not going to happen. I have spent enough time wasting my energy on these people, and feeling guilty. No more time for me. Finally It's all clear. It's time for me to have my own life. No matter what I have to do I am going to live.

I am going to make plans to be about out here by August 1st. Alone in my own place where I feel comfortable. A place where my kids can make a good life for themselves. I am going to cut so many strings, and if they need me they know where I am. Everyone will need me before I need them. That's the way I like it. I have so many projects I want to work on. And as always, if it is is to be it's up to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment