Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer is Finally Here


Summer has finally arrived, and it's almost non stop here at the house. I have had my sister's kids and now my step sister kid and I love it. I love spending time with them, and see how they have grown. They change so much during the year that you really have to keep up with them. My sister's kids are pre-teens and they are starting to get a little sassy, but I remember what it was like in those days. The pic is Dylan in bed wearing his Dragon hooded towel. He is now to be know as Spikey...it's so cute when he corrects me.


This is my beautiful niece Jasmine. She has really been a big help to me. I can't really do much anymore, and she helps me out with the kids. I have a lot of trouble with my weight and my joints/back. I don't really tell people how much pain I am in. I don't want to be the person that always complains, so I keep it to myself. Anyway, she is so sweet. No matter what I ask her to do she does it for me. She's suppose to come help me next week to move into the other room so I will have more room, and it will be much cooler in there. We are about to burn up in this room.




My garden is growing out of control and I plan to get out there next week while the kids are gone and weed it and cut the grass. My sunflowers are almost as big as Gia. I have learned a lot, and plan to keep growing things. I just wish I had more energy and not in so much pain. I can't really stay out there as long as I want to. I would be out there all day...lol. My treasure hunt for bottles is still a no go. I made a huge mess in the back yard. It's just too dangum hot out there right now. I plan to just grade out what over left glass out there and plant some wildflowers to cover the ground. I thought that they didn't get high, but I have a hummingbird plot for my Mamow and it's coming on up.

I'll get some pics up soon. Maybe this afternoon when it gets cooler. I seriously can't wait til all the rooms are done and we get settled in. I think I am just going to let Dylan stay in Union again next year. It will give me time to really get my crap together. If I rush it now I will fail. I am not ready to be alone yet I think. It will also give me a chance to save money. I will need about $5000 to settle down somewhere. Wish I could fix a lot of my problems before I am alone in this world. It is already lonely enough. Well that's enough for now. Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment