Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kids are leaving me.....:'-(

I kinda look forward to the break, but I always cry when the kids leave me. I just can't help it. I will enjoy the rest and touch of freedom I'll get ;-). I plan today to try to get the old room cleaned out enough that we can move in there. More then likely I'll do that for a while then enjoy my time alone. Just relax. Watch tv, read a book...things I barely get to do when they are here.

I really don't have a lot to say this morning. My diet and exercise is going great. I did eat a nutty bar this morning, but Dylan ate half so it's ok. It's alright to have things, just don't go crazy. I am not going to buy anymore Almond Roca and when I get my $ Friday I am going to have a list. It's not go just to do a shopping free for all. Most of all no one's getting anything on mine but myself. I gave in last month and look where it got me. I ran short. This next month I am going to buy nothing but healthy food, but I'm gonna make that stuff taste amazing! I feel so proud of myself for getting out there and walking, and you would not believe how great I feel when I get back home. Almost high. It's that feeling I look for in other stuff. I can see why people get addicted to exercise. You do feel alive when you are done.

It's strange this morning not to be rushing my little one away to school, and we are all kinda chill. Gia is still asleep...amen...lol. When she gets up she's little boss lady and 12 hours of demands kinda where me down. I will be so sad when they leave, I might need a nap...lol. Might be a good idea so I can enjoy my night. Well that's enough for today. More Later. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment