Monday, March 15, 2010

Breezy Afternoon

Had two of my sister's kids most of the day. I was shocked that William had something to do with me. Diet went great. I think the key to my weight loss is going to be sugar intake. I noticed that I cut it out almost completely today and I felt so much better. I also only had food when I felt that I needed, not to feed my feelings. That's another key. I have to learn to deal with my emotions without food, and do not over due things that I like.

My kids had a blast outside again today. Makes sense just to let them play and explore. Dylan and I played pretend that he was Ben 10 and soon Gia was joining in. I had a lot of fun, just letting go and being free.

Another addiction is the net...lol. May sounds silly but I text my facebook and think I have to check all my sites like every four hours...lol. But I don't. My inbox and stuff on there is gonna be on there when I find the time. No big hurry.

Ok, so what's next. Moving into the large room this week while the kids are goine. Man it's gonna be so much better having more room, but they'll still be in and out of the room and that will drive me crazy. Either way we'll all have our own bed, and it will be cooler in there this summer. Hopefully, by the end of summer I will be working somewhere. I will then save for my divorce and then save for a vacation just for the kids and I. No one else.

Another thing I am hoping to do will be in October. Gonna save to attend the Voodoo Festival/Halloween there, but maybe not. Who know by then. Life is all about choices, freedom, and happiness, and I plan to have it all...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment