Friday, November 19, 2010

11-19-2010

Today is Friday, and this afternoon the kids and I will go our separate ways for the weekend. I will leave to go to Charles to spend the night with him and Brandon. Cook pizza and I guess watch movies? I don’t really enjoying leaving the house lately, but I need to at least try to have something to do with the father of my new baby coming soon.

The kids are never happy about going to their Dad’s. I hate sending them over there. They need to spend time with their other family. I just hate what family they have. I will admit their father is trying to do better. I think it helps him to let go now that I am having a child with someone else. That will be good in the long run.

Today in school, Dylan is dressing up like an Indian and with a drum he decorated he will go around the school beating the drum and sharing some holiday joy before they get out for Thanksgiving holidays. He’s feeling a little bad, so I hope he gets better this weekend. Gia is being Gia and that is always a good thing.

Holidays kinda make me sad here lately. I don’t get to really plan anything special for my kids because we are still here at my Mom’s. I don’t get to have my own tree or have my friends or family over. A self created prison is more like it. There are a lot of things here that simply just get on my last nerve, but hopefully things will improve that this time next year I will have my own place again. I don’t plan on living with anyone. I want my own space again. To be the ruler of at least that. A place of serenity. It would greatly improve the lives of my kids. I used to have such fire when it came to them, but so much has happened and I think I have become numb to a lot of things.

More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment